Supermarket: Tesco Lotus, at the junction of Mitthrapap expressway and Thanarad road, is the largest in the area and you can found there all you need for groceries as well as banking and Thai restaurants.
Banking: a Bangkok Bank branch is located in the center of Pak Chong city, meanwhile you can found ATM at Tesco and at few points along Thanarad Road.
Clinics & Hospitals:
Pak Chong: For small care, a medical clinic is 1km west of the police station tel: 044 316 6115, open 24 hr.
Saraburi is the largest city near by, it is located in another province but is actually closer to Pak Chong than Nakhon Ratchassima
Hospitals in Saraburi: Kasemrad Saraburi Hospital, 2/22, Mittraphap Rd., Pak Phriao, Muang Saraburi, Saraburi 18000 Tel: +66 (0) 3631 5555-90
Saraburi Hospital, 18 Tessaban 4 Rd, Tel:+ 66(0) 3631 6553
Nakhon Ratchassima/Korat: A Bangkok Hospital is available in Nakhon Ratchassima on Mittraphap Road . I would recommend heading back to Bangkok if you are in need of serious health care:
Bangkok Hospital Ratchassima, 1308/9 Mitrapap Rd., Nai Muang, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand 30000 Tel.(+66) 44 429-999 Click here for map and website
About 1km west of the center of Pak Chong town, on the main road Tel 044 311 234 a police station is also set inside the national park.
Nakhon Ratchassima emergency and contact numbers
- TAT office in Nakhon Ratchasima (Nakhon Ratchasima, Chaiyaphum) Muang, Nakhon Ratchasima 0 4421 3666, 0 4421 3030
- Provincial Relations. 0 4425 1818
- Tourist Police. 1155, 0 4434 1777-9
- Hospital. 0 4425 4990-1
- first bus station. 0 4424 2889
- second bus station. 0 4425 6006-9
- Police Station. 0 4424 2010
- Railway station 0 4424 2044
- Provincial Office. 0 4424 3798